If you would like to share a post or project idea on social media (these include your website, blog, facebook, instagram, twitter, and pinterest), please feel free to do so using one picture with a link to the original post without the need of contacting me. I ask that you do not copy any posts even if you have modified them into your own words. Please do not share any photos of my child with her face visible without prior written permission.
This blog is written, edited, and maintained exclusively by me.
This website and its contents are ©2013-2021 Laura Bensley: Crafty Bee Creations. All rights reserved. All content (such as ideas, images, documents, products, and downloads) here is exclusively mine unless noted otherwise. Content may be printed, downloaded, and/or used in your personal classroom/at home only. You may not redistribute or use content commercially without my written consent.
- post pictures, ideas, and content from the site as long as you provide a link back to my blog
- pin on Pinterest
- share links through Facebook, Twitter, email, etc.
- use free files for personal classroom use
You may not:
- download, then upload free files as your own
- redistribute content commercially
- share files electronically
If you aren’t sure about something, feel free to email me at LB. CraftyBeeCreations@gmail.com
Copyright © 2013-2015 Laura Bensley: Crafty Bee Creations
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
- post pictures from using this product in your classroom as long as you provide a link back to my blog or store
- pin the link to the store on Pinterest
- share links to my store through Facebook, Twitter, email, etc.
- use files for personal classroom use
- copy files for personal classroom use
- save the file where only one individual can access the file
You may not:
- share the file with others unless purchasing enough additional licenses
- share the file on a website, Wiki, shared network drive, etc.
- resell the file in print or electronically
Any violations of copyright or the DMCA may result in legal action.