It’s becoming more and more important to incorporate LGBTQ+ topics into the curriculum, and this activity is perfect to use!
Use this resource to take your students through the history of Pride, learn about the origins through the Stonewall Inn Riots, and research LGBTQ+ activists.
Your students will be so fascinated and engaged in learning about this often left-out topic!
Digital versions of SIX highly engaging activities to use in your study of Pride.:
– Video Notes on the History of PRIDE (Link and file included!)
– History of Stonewall Riots WebQuest
– History of the Rainbow Flag Video Notes
– LGBTQ Activist Research Activity
– LGBTQ Activist Research Instagram Activity
– PRIDE Month Summary