Students LOVE studying the fascinating details of Ancient Egypt including the Pyramids of Giza, the Afterlife, mummification, and sarcophaguses. This resource takes the most interesting topics and makes them even more interesting!
Starting with a vocabulary unit and progressing all the way to a hands-on mummification activity, this set of lessons is bound to catch your students’ attention and make them want more!
Use all of these activities, or just a few. Teach it all in one class session, or break it up into smaller lessons throughout your week. No matter how you use it, this resource will be a class favorite!
DIGITAL and PAPER versions of seven highly engaging activities to use in your study of the Afterlife and Mummification:
– Pyramids of Giza WebQuest
– Mummification Process Reading and Notes
– “Journey to the Afterlife”
– Design Your Own Sarcophagus Activity and Summary
– BONUS Lesson: “Practice” Mummification!