What were the Punic Wars and what impact did they have on the development of the Roman Republic? These are essential questions students will be able to answer by working through this set of activities!
This resource has everything you need to teach about the Punic Wars, including vocabulary study, videos, and presentations; and is designed to be an easy, no-prep approach for teachers. No more creating presentations or looking for websites and videos to go with your lessons, this has it all included!
BOTH digital and paper versions of FIVE highly engaging activities to use in your study of the Punic Wars:
– Vocabulary Chart Activity
– Punic War Map Analysis Activity
– Punic War Video and Video Notes Activity
– Close Reading with Text Dependent Questions
– Hannibal and the Battle of Cannae Video Notes Activity